Friday, November 4, 2011

It has been too long! I have been going crazy with auditions, performances, and work in order to graduate this year! The life of a Conservatory senior is hard!

But as I have finally settled in my new, wonderfully Victorian San Francisco apartment, I must be very frugal with my money! So since I found these affordable looks from Zara, I am planning my Downtown trip tomorrow to load up on some new winter looks!

Although I don't endorse the use of animal fur, I am obsessed with faux fur collars and accents!


This polka dot blouse totally reminds me of Marc Jacobs current line!

And these dresses from the Bettie Page Store are absolutely timeless and sexy! Any and all women can look beautiful in these cuts. There is a reason that vintage cuts are coming back in style! (Plus green is my favorite color and with my sometimes green, sometimes blue eyes, they will just pop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment