Saturday, October 22, 2011

Warm Weather Means Dresses!

So I have just returned from Arizona and am almost done unpacking boxes (that might be an overstatement). With the warm weather and evening cocktails, I was able to wear some of my favorite outfits and experiment with my new dark hair!

I was able to finally wear my new Marc Jacobs dress! It was the perfect ensemble for drinks and dinner at the Enchantment Resort in Sedona. The navy and off white print were beautiful against the red rocks.



The next night I wore my $10 eyelet dress that I got second hand in SF's Castro neighborhood. I bought the red, vintage, art deco necklace that day for $7 in Old Town Cottonwood.




Finally, to celebrate my new runway (aka my Fell st. walking commute to school), I wore a navy blazer, a tight, dark red t-shirt, and $5 H&M striped mini skirt. Every item above my feet cost under $10 each. My go to heels are my Dr. Marten Saddle Shoe Heels were a very worthy splurge!

No comments:

Post a Comment