Friday, November 11, 2011

Rain in SF

After weeks of beautiful Indian Summer in SF, we are back to the usual cold, foggy, wet weather. So here are some of my top affordable picks for dressing warm:

The way most women love shoes, I love coats. I am especially in love with faux fur this season-- it gives off the perfect amount of femininity, wealth, and warmth! I am an old fashioned girl and am obsessing over this season's leopard print. It's equal parts sex and irony-- as it often reminds me of the old Russian ladies I'd see at my parents' Synagogue.

Urban Outfitters:




This season I am in love with shift dresses! It's such an adorably mod and effortless look that will make you look super chic, and with the holidays coming soon, look very appropriate for any conservative relatives!

Here are some of my favorites from ASOS:

 

I am also SO happy that Urban Outfitters is selling a cheap knockoff ($14) of Marc Jacob's polka dot tights that are all over his line! I love Marc, but can't always splurge on him, like I want!

1 comment: