Friday, December 16, 2011

Greetings from Pittsburgh!

Hi all!

I made it through my voice evaluations and am officially in my last semester of college! After my finals this week, Rob and I immediately jetted off to Pittsburgh, PA to see his family for Christmas and New Years!

With the freezing weather and my desire to stay under a blanket all day, I have been dreaming of cute clothes, hoping they will one day appear under my imaginary "Christmas" tree (i.e. the Hanukkah bush I tried to invent to no avail)

Here are some of my favorite affordable Holiday looks! As you all know, I am a sucker for the 1960s mod look. I love the sleek lines, pops of color, and geometric patterns.

Anthropologie:






J. Crew:


With the cold weather, I am loving that turtlenecks are finally in style! I bought the Tri-blend black turtleneck and the Cranberry turtleneck dress from American Apparel. I will post pics once I debut them!

Until then, cheers!

P.S. I am taking requests for orders of Smiley Cookies and Giant Eagle products!

1 comment: